Monday, August 13, 2012

Public Readings - Miley Cyrus Chops Off Her Hair!

Public Readings - Miley Cyrus Chops Off Her Hair!For once … we’re speechless!


Miley Cyrus chopped off her hair Sunday night, documenting the cut in what started as a series of somewhat cryptic Tweets.


After posting a photo of stylist Chris McMillan about to cut off her very blonde bun, the singer wrote, “it’s happening,” followed by, “if you don’t have something nice to say don’t say anything at all. my hair is attached to my head no one else’s and it’s going bye bye.” Five hours later, the deed was done.

“Never felt more me in my whole life,” the bride-to-be wrote, after posting some shots of her sleek new pixie ‘do. “LOVE my hair. feel so happy, pretty, and free.”

During an interview with ABC several years ago, Cyrus seemingly foreshadowed Sunday night’s cut. “One day I’m going to cut my hair like [Twiggy], I know I am” she said, referencing a photo of the British model framed in her dressing room. “I will one day.”

The new look already has at least one anonymous fan; after Cyrus’s cut was complete, she wrote, “someone just told me im prettier than Miley Cyrus.” Tell us: What do you think of the star’s new look?