Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Public Reading - Katy Perry Gets Cheeky After Water Park Wardrobe Malfunction

Public Reading - Katy Perry Gets Cheeky After Water Park Wardrobe Malfunction. 'I really think I deserve a season pass for that ass,' Perry writes after bikini bottom betrays her at California water park.


Katy Perry's bikini bottom may have betrayed her over the weekend at a California water park, but she's trying to turn that negative into a positive.

Yes, just hours after photos of her suffering a wardrobe malfunction at Raging Waters in San Dimas, California, began making the rounds (Napoleon was probably too busy on the water slide to notice), Perry took to her Twitter account to address the situation ... and, rather than chastise the pesky paparazzo that snapped the pics, she decided to get, uh, cheeky.

"Let's be fair, I really think I deserve a season pass for that ass," she wrote. "Oh, and some flip-flops."

Let's be fair, I really think I deserve a season pass for that ass. Oh, and some flip flops.

We're sure the folks at Raging Waters would have no problem accommodating either request — mostly because, after filing our original story, they reached out to MTV News via Twitter, writing: "FYI-We're sending @katyperry a Season Pass, flip flops, & a new swimsuit."

Making things happen! Perry hit the park with some pals (John Mayer wasn't one of them) and has been in the process of unwinding following the whirlwind success of her Teenage Dream album. Just last month, at the premiere of her "Part of Me" 3-D film, Perry told MTV News that her plans involved little more than "go[ing] the f--- away."

"I'm going into hiding. I want to go and write songs in the woods or something," she said. "I'm gonna unplug, take my hair extensions out, feel my head again. I'm gonna unplug and recharge, if that makes any sense."

Unless, of course, she wants to use that Raging Waters Season Pass.