Monday, August 27, 2012

Public Readings - Snooki Welcomes Baby Boy!

Public Readings - Snooki Welcomes Baby Boy!. Los Angeles, Calif - Snooki’s baby boy has arrived!. “The world just got another Guido!!!” a rep for reality star Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi told Access Hollywood on Sunday. “Lorenzo Dominic LaValle has entered the world weighing 6lbs, 5oz. Nicole, Jionni & Enzo are doing great!”


The new mom, 24, couldn’t resist sharing her happiness with Twitter fans.

“I am SO IN LOVE with my son Lorenzo Dominic!” she Tweeted on Sunday. “I had my little man last night, healthy at 6lbs! HE’S MY WORLD!”

Little Lorenzo was born at approximately 3 AM on Sunday at Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, New Jersey, MTV reported.

Snooki must be relieved her baby (with fiancé Jionni LaValle) has made his grand debut, as the “Snooki & JWoww” star had been struggling with first-time mom jitters – even enduring pregnancy-prompted stress nightmares.

“I had a dream that [my son] came out and he was a gorgeous little baby, then he turned 2, and he turned into a Chucky doll and he was trying to kill me,” the reality star told Bill Bush and Kit Hoover on Access Hollywood Live last month. “I was like, throwing him off the bed and he was like, ‘Mommy, why did you throw me off the bed [and] try to kill me?’ I don’t know why I dreamt that!”

Snooki also said she wanted Lorenzo’s arrival to be filmed — no word yet on whether her best friend Jenni “JWoww” Farley was put on camera duty to capture the happy event.

“I think I want it to be filmed – maybe I think I’ll have Jenni film it,” she told Billy and Kit at the time.

One person Snooki didn’t want to witness the downstairs end of her delivery was her fiance, Jionni.

“I don’t think Jionni wants to look, because then he’ll never touch me again,” she said with a laugh. “He’ll be like, holding my hand, but I don’t think he’ll look at all.”