Thursday, November 15, 2012

Channing Tatum Sexiest Man Alive by People Magazine

Actor Channing Tatum 32 years has been named Sexiest Man Alive by People magazine, but Channing was stunned to find out he brought home the coveted honor, which was previously won by Bradley Cooper in 2011.

"My first thought was, 'You're playing with me,'" Channing, who has been married to actress Jenna Dewan-Tatum in 2009, told the mag. "I told Jenna once we were in the tub to wash our dogs because they will be gotten skunked."

Channing Tatum Sexiest Man Alive


"He was like, 'What?'" The 'Magic Mike' star recalls, adding, "Yes, he called me [the Sexiest Man Alive] now."

The guy big screen, coming from Alabama, said he and Jenna hopes to start a family.

"I'm ready, I think he's ready," he said. "The first number that popped into my head was three, but I just want one to be healthy and then we'll see where we go after that."

Channing may have his sights set on a big family, Jenna on the other hand want to start small.

"It's very easy for us the people say, 'I want like 15 kids,'" he explained. "Jenna will be like, 'Well you better get another wife!'"

The actor, known for his physical, is now training to play in 2013 Olympics athlete's "Foxcatcher," with Steve Carell and Mark Ruffalo.

"I want to be slim. If I get too big I could not move very well and I want to move," he said. "If I'm not training, I get a really rounded and soft."

Jenna told the mag that he is much more than just the Sexiest Man Alive.

"People know him to be fun and sexy, but they do not know how deep emotional and spiritual open to him," the 31-year actress told the mag. "He is a person who is open-heart, what you see is what you get."
Source : http://www.accesshollywood.com/channing-tatum-named-sexiest-man-alive-2012-by-people_article_72534